Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Experimenting with E-bay

So people have been on me for ages to get some of my stuff up on E-bay or some other online shop.  I've put it off for so long, but last night I finally decided to get my act together and get some stuff up.

I chose E-bay for its simplicity.  I'd really like to set up an Esty shop, or something similar, but for now I'm doing a trial run on Ebay.  The only problem with Ebay thus far is that it's not really set up for artists and crafters.  I love the idea of having people bid on my jewelry, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to take the chance that someone might win with a really low bid that doesn't cover my costs.  So for this little test run, the few things that I put up on Ebay this weekend are listed at a fixed price with free shipping.  If you're interested, you can check them out by following the links below the pictures.




Depending on what happens with these items, I may list more in a similar format or I may really start to explore my options for selling handmade jewelry on the internet.  We shall see.

Just a reminder, if you don't already know, I'm having a little contest over on my Facebook page to promote my jewelry.  The winner will receive a one of a kind piece of jewelry made my, of course, me.  For details, click here to be taken to the blog entry with all you need to know.

I keep trying to come up with a pithy way to end these entries.  For now, you'll just have to pretend I said something clever. 

Until next time, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment